What Is Inflammation?
Inflammation is a process that your immune system carries put when a foreign substance enters the body which is perceived as harmful or toxic. Sometimes, cells and tissues of the body also act as foreign substances and an inflammatory response is triggered by the immune system against them. These cells are tissues act as the 'harmful toxins' which the body's natural immunity tries to get rid of using the process of inflammation.
How is Inflammation & PCOS/PCOD Related?
Many studies have shown that, women who are diagnosed with PCOS/PCOD often have a higher inflammatory response. A protein levels of C-reactive protein in women with PCOD/PCOS is seen to be higher which suggests that the inflammation is higher.
Low-grade chronic inflammation drives the polycystic ovaries to produce the male hormone called 'androgen' which is responsible for many problems in women suffering from PCOD/PCOS. Along with hyperandrogenism (excessive secretion of the male hormone androgen by the multiple cysts in the ovaries), the level of other inflammatory markers like oxidative stress, white blood cells and inflammatory cytokines is also generally high.
Inflammation also causes headaches, heart diseases, blood vessel problems and diabetes, issues that are commonly seen in in women with PCOS/PCOD.
The following are the inflammatory symptoms of PCOS/PCOD:
- Pain and swelling in joints
- Abdominal pain caused due to swelling in stomach
- Heart diseases
- Issues related to blood vessels
- Insulin resistance leading to diabetes
- Unexplained weight gain
Common Symptoms of PCOS/PCOD:
- Hirsutism (Excess growth in facial hair)
- Increase in Weight
- Increased hair-fall
- Irregular/delayed periods
- Prolonged or short period cycle
- Skin pigmentation
- Development of skin tags
- Abnormal white discharge which is creamy/watery in nature and smells
- Gap in period cycles
- Difficulty in conceiving or getting pregnant
How To Treat Inflammatory PCOD/PCOS?
Inflammatory symptoms of PCOS/PCOD can be treated with the help of ayurvedic supplements like pills and syrups for PCOS/PCOD, a recommended diet which is anti-inflammatory and regular exercise.
Ayurvedic Pills for Inflammatory PCOS/PCOD:
Benefits of Gynoveda Vamaa & Myraa PCOD/PCOS Pills To Reduce Inflammation:
- These pills are anti-inflammatory in nature
- Gynoveda PCOS tablets also cure the root cause of 'Hirsutism' or excessive growth in facial hair
- Gynoveda PCOS pills helps women to restore period health
- Consumption of Gynoveda PCOS/PCOD pills guarantee freedom from PCOS
- These pills also help women to reduce the extra gained weight
- PCOS/PCOD pills also control excessive hair fall
- Gynoveda PCOS tablets also reduce inflammation and dissolve cysts in the ovaries, naturally
- Consumption of Gynoveda PCOS/PCOD pills also boost metabolism and improve fertility
- Gynoveda PCOS pills also help women to flush out harmful toxins from the body named 'Ama' in ayurveda
- Many women have also been able to conceive after completing the Gynoveda PCOS treatment for 3 months
Watch This Honest Video Testimonial
What Is An Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
An anti-inflammatory diet is a diet which does not trigger any inflammation in the body after eating certain food items. For women suffering from PCOS/PCOD following a healthy and well-balanced diet is very important.
Follow these simple diet tips and adopt an anti-inflammatory diet:
- Limit the intake of red meat and dairy which triggers inflammation
- Make sure your plate is always balanced with greens that supply good proteins to your body
- Consume good facts which are found in olive oil, flaxseeds and nuts of various kinds
- Consume fruits which are high in antioxidants like grapes, strawberries, peaches, cherries, pears, papaya, watermelon.
- Drink green tea daily which is also a good source of antioxidants