White Discharge is also called vaginal fluid, a transparent mucus discharge that every woman experiences. It is natural and considered to be a sign of good vaginal health. Vaginal fluid helps in fertilizing and releases a decent amount of fluid before and after the period cycle.
But, if the discharge is a thick/thin white texture, smells fishy or foul odour, then you need immediate and long-lasting treatment.
Watch This Video To Know The Leading Reasons Of White Discharge
Few Reasons of White Vaginal Discharge That You Must Know
- Healthy Vagina - Watery white discharge before/after periods is natural and is a sign of good period health
- Yeast Infections - Yeast infections, scientifically termed as Candidiasis, are a common cause of thick/white discharge. The discharge is similar to the texture of 'cottage cheese'. It smells and causes itching in intimate area.
- Bacterial Vaginosis - Bacterial Vaginosis is usually a result of imbalance of the pH levels in the vagina. It is a bacterial infection which causes itching and a release of smelly/whitish grey discharge.
- Hormone Pills/OCPs - Birth control pills or hormone pills impact hormonal balance which cause white discharge.
- Pregnancy - White discharge is very common in pregnant women. The discharge is usually thick and creamy.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STDs - Sexually Transmitted Diseases like HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, AIDS, and Trichomonas usually leave a foul-smelling discharge which can range from creamy white to greenish in color.
Cure Vaginal White Discharge Naturally With Ayurveda