Who Should Take It?
Women who experience:
- Irregular or delayed for more than 3 months
- Scanty bleeding
- Blackish period blood
- Consistent weight gain for over 3 months
- Acne, pigmentation, male pattern hair growth is prominent
- Medical reports suggest PCOS / PCOD
How does Gynoveda's PCOD kit help?
- Dissolves cysts naturally using power of Ayurvedic herbs
- Stimulates timely ovulation cycle for on-time periods, every month
- Restores hormonal balance and improves immunity of reproductive system for long-lasting freedom from PCOD
- Naturally nourishes uterus and ovaries
- Purifies blood, boosts immunity
Packed with power of Ayurveda
Herbs that heal you from within
The herbs used in the PCOD kit provide natural ovulation support, regulate period cycle, dissolve cysts and help you attain hormonal balance.
10x Safer Solutions
MYRA & NEEV
How to use it?
Ayurveda made easy for your busy lifestyle
25 ml of MYRA, twice, daily, after breakfast and after dinner
2 tablets of NEEV, twice, daily, after breakfast and after dinner
Vedic Science explained
Dr. Aarati Patil
MD Gynacology Ayurveda
Ayurveda considers PCOD as a Kapha disorder (biological energy responsible for growth & nourishment) caused by faulty metabolism. Poor digestion leads to excessive Ama (toxins) formed in the body leading to faulty metabolism.
When Ama reaches the reproductive system, it blocks all channels inside the ovaries and resists natural growth of the ova (eggs). It halts the ova’s maturation process. Immature ova (eggs) get trapped inside and grow into multiple cysts. This disorder is known as Poly (multiple) Cystic Ovarian Disorder.
Everything you need to know about MYRA & NEEV For Correction of PCOD
Frequently Asked Questions
Upto 90 days for mild to moderate cases
Upto 120 days for severe cases