Who should take it?
Women who experience:
- Delayed or late period cycle
- Monthly cycle longer than 28-35 days
- Irregular period gaps, sometimes late, at times early for last 3 months
- Scanty or less bleeding lasting for 1-3 days
- Periods only after consuming medicines
- No periods for last 2-6 months
- Unexplained weight gain
How TULA helps?
- It normalizes period cycle to 28 -35 days
- Corrects faulty ovulation and hormonal imbalance, which is the root cause of an irregular period cycle
- Contains powerful Ayurvedic herbs to restore balance of Pitta dosha, a bio-energy of the reproductive system; removes toxins (Ama), and purifies blood
- Prevents recurrence
- Promotes natural ovulation
- Boosts immunity and energy
- Helps relieve skin issues
Packed with power of Ayurveda
Herbs that heal you from within
The herbs used in TULA provide natural ovulation support, regulate delayed, irregular periods and improve immunity of the reproductive system.
10x Safer Solutions
How to use it?
Ayurveda made easy for your busy lifestyle
20 ml, twice, daily, after breakfast and dinner, for 90 days
Vedic Science explained
Dr. Aarati Patil
MD Gynacology Ayurveda
An imbalance in Pitta (biological energy responsible for transformation) in the reproductive system leads to untimely ovulation which is the root cause of delayed periods.
Everything you need to know about TULA to regularise delayed periods
Frequently Asked Questions