Gender : Males only
Location : Malad West, Mumbai
Employer : Gynoveda.com
Reports to : Founders
- Work with founders to build systems for projecting & sourcing inventory of eCom business
- Setup inventory management processes, softwares to manage 30 SKUs leading to 500,000+ transactions per annum sold online via website and marketplaces
- Build inventory control systems to ensure stocks availability for 30 days
- Manage suppliers relations to ensure timely sourcing of raw materials from Ayurveda contract manufacturers
- Manage lead times and source packaging material and manage printing jobs to coordinate timely deliveries of finished goods
- Manage billing & payments for suppliers & manufacturers
- High on data analytics to scrub raw data and identify operational inefficiencies
- 4+ years’ experience sourcing & inventory preferably in Ayurveda or health food
- Experience with eCom healthtech companies is a plus
- Candidates from western suburbs of Mumbai preferred, else you’ll travel endlessly
Why & Who should consider working at Gynoveda:
Be the first 20 to join Gynoveda and become a part of the founders' club. Gynoveda is set to inspire women to take charge of their health and therefore their lives.
Consider this an opportunity only if you believe in leading the change and make an impact in others lives. Consumer insights is an obsession at Gynoveda.
This might not be a typical 9 to 5 job. You’ll not only set your own benchmarks but also paves the way for future teammates. If you’ve a Ninja-like attitude in you with an ability to hustle then your career will attain new heights as we grow business together at Gynoveda.
Over 800 million women globally suffer from Period abnormalities. Gynoveda.com combines Technology, Ayurveda & Content to solve period problems
- Period Test – World’s 1st Ai based tool to self-diagnose using mobile
- Content – Video content to educate & nurture before sales
- Shop – Buy Ayurveda products from anywhere in the world
Gynoveda is born out of the founders’ passion to help women take charge of their health, especially Period. Launched in 2019, Gynoveda received an overwhelming response from 300,000 women spread across 162 countries. This generated tremendous interest from top venture capitalists that quickly turned Gynoveda from a bootstrapped start-up to well-funded entity, all-set to fly high!