THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN TERMS OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
The domain names www.gynoveda.com and www.gynoveda.in (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) are owned by Gynoveda Femtech Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at 411, Banarsi Heritage Condominium, Mindspace, Malad West, Mumbai - 400064 (“Gynoveda”). The Website is a platform for selling Ayurveda based products relating to women health, wellness, gynaecological products & services for menstrual health (“Products”) to customers primarily pan India. Gynoveda, may, at its sole discretion and in a manner it deems fit service customers outside India on a case to case basis.
Acceptance of Terms
- Please carefully read these Terms. In order to use the Website, you must first agree to the Terms. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Website, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Gynoveda. You are advised to read these Terms carefully before proceeding.
- As a condition of your access to and use of the Website, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Website.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can enter into legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents and persons of unsound mind are not eligible to use the Website. Any person under the age of 18 shall not register on the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website. If a minor wishes to use or transact on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by the minor’s legal guardian or parents on the Website. Gynoveda reserves the right to terminate any person’s membership and/or refuse to provide such person with access to the Website if it is brought to Gynoveda’s notice or if it is discovered that such person is not eligible to use the Website.
Account and Registration Obligations
- The Website allows only limited and restricted access to the services for unregistered users.
- In order to use the Website, as part of the registration process, you will have to create an account on the Website (“Account”), which can be done either by signing up through Facebook or Google or by entering your name, e-mail address and password.
- While registering with Gynoveda to use the Website, you shall not:
Gynoveda cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause.
- create an Account for anyone other than yourself, unless such person's prior permission has been obtained;
- use an Account that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- use a name for the Account that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful; or
- create more than one Account on the Website.
- Once registered, in order to log into the Account on the Website, you will be required to provide the e-mail address, mobile number and password used at the time of registration (“Account Information”).
- You agree that the information that you provide to us at all times, including at the time of registration, will be true, accurate, up-to-date, and complete. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete or if Gynoveda has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date, incomplete, or not in accordance with the these Terms, Gynoveda shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access to your Account on the Website and refuse to provide you access to the Website.
- You shall not transfer or share your Account Information with anyone. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account Information and for all activities that occur under your Account.
- Gynoveda reserves the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable, regarding the security of the Website and your Account Information.
- In no event and under no circumstances shall Gynoveda be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of your use of the Website, theft of your Account Information, your use of the Account Information or your release of the Account Information to a third party or your authorization to allow another person to access and use the Website using your Account.
- You understand that once you register as a user on the Website, you may receive multimedia text messages as SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, and phone calls from Gynoveda on your registered mobile number and you may receive e-mails on your registered e-mail address. These messages, e-mails and calls could relate to your registration, transactions that you carry out through the Website and promotions that are undertaken by Gynoveda. You, hereby, by way of accepting these Terms consent to the receipt of such communication from Gynoveda.
- You agree to, (i) immediately notify Gynoveda of any misappropriation or unauthorised use of your Account Information or any other breach of security; and (ii) ensure that you exit from the Account at the end of each session. Gynoveda cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Gynoveda or any user or visitor of the Website due to authorised or unauthorised use of your Account, as a result of your failure in keeping your Account Information confidential.
- You shall not use anyone else’s account at any time while accessing the Website.
- If you do not want to create an Account on the Website, you, as an unregistered user, are permitted to make purchases on the Website without creating an account by using the option of ‘Guest Checkout’. In order to avail this ‘Guest Checkout’ option, you shall be required to provide Gynoveda with accurate and complete details of your e-mail address, mobile number and shipping address. You understand that, as an unregistered user, the information you provide will not be saved on the Website and you will be required to re-enter such information every time you use ‘Guest Checkout’ on the Website at the time of purchase. Gynoveda cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause.
- You may also otherwise use the Website by, including but not limited to, posting queries on the Website or seeking online consultation, for which you shall be required to provide accurate and complete details of all information as may be required by Gynoveda. Gynoveda cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause.
- You understand that once you use the ‘Guest Checkout’ option or otherwise provide information for using the services on the Website, you may receive multimedia text messages as SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, and phone calls from Gynoveda on your mobile number and you may receive e-mails on your e-mail address. These messages, e-mails and calls could relate to your transactions that you carry out through the Website and promotions that are undertaken by Gynoveda. You, hereby, by way of accepting these Terms consent to the receipt of such communication from Gynoveda.
Services Offered on the Website
- Gynoveda, through the Website, simply acts as a platform for selling the Products offered to you on the Website. Gynoveda does not have any control and does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the manufacturing of the Products. It is further clarified that Gynoveda only sources such Products from Dr. Aarti Patil and/or from other third-party manufacturers (as the case may be) from time to time. Under no circumstance does Gynoveda claim to manufacture the Products offered for sale on the Website or provide any warranty in relation to such Products, and any claims in relation to the unsatisfactory performance of the Products or the like should be channelled to Dr. Aarti Patil and/or such third party manufacturers (as the case may be), whose details Gynoveda may provide to you as it may deem fit.
- Gynoveda provides a number of services through the Website, as enumerated in detail below.
- Purchase of Products
- This service enables you to purchase Products from Gynoveda directly through the Website from time to time.
- The Products can be purchased on the Website through various methods of payments offered. The sale/purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by the returns/exchange policy, refund policy and cancellation policy, as contained in these Terms.
- To help you understand which Products to purchase from Gynoveda on the Website, you may fill a questionnaire called the ‘Period Test’ on the Website (“Questionnaire”). Upon completion of the Questionnaire, you acknowledge and understand that based on your responses to the Questionnaire, Gynoveda will provide the results of your Questionnaire and also recommend certain Products to purchase on the Website. As part of this service, Gynoveda also enables you to chat with an Ayurveda expert to further understand the results of the Questionnaire.
- If such a Questionnaire is not filled by you at any time prior to placing an order for Product/s on the Website, you hereby agree and understand Gynoveda will send you the Questionnaire on your e-mail address (provided at the time of registration or purchase). You shall be required to provide Gynoveda with accurate information whilst answering this Questionnaire. Upon completion of the Questionnaire and if an order has been placed by you on the Website, you acknowledge and understand that based on your responses to the Questionnaire, an Ayurveda expert may review your order placed, and ascertain whether the Product/s so ordered will meet you menstrual health problems (as may be revealed by the results of your Questionnaire). You further agree and acknowledge that in the event that the Ayurveda expert is of the opinion that the Product/s so ordered:
In both these scenarios, Gynoveda will intimate you of the results of the Questionnaire, along with communication for (a) cancellation in case of (i) above; or (b) confirmation of your order placed in case of (ii) above. You, hereby, by way of accepting these Terms consent to the receipt of such communication from Gynoveda.
- are not suited to your menstrual health needs, Gynoveda has the right to cancel your order placed and refund the payment made by you at the time of purchase of the Product in accordance with the refund policy; or
- are suited to your requirements, the order will be shipped in accordance with these Terms.
- Gynoveda cannot and will not be responsible, under any circumstance whatsoever, for any inaccurate information that may be given by you while filling the Questionnaire.
- It is clarified that your submission of the Questionnaire does not, under any circumstance whatsoever, constitute a professional relationship between you and Gynoveda.
- In the event that you choose not to fill the Questionnaire and purchase or have already purchased the Products based on the information disclosed on the Website, it is imperative that any consumption of such Products by you is done in consultation or advice from qualified healthcare professionals. It is further clarified that the information on the Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The information provided on the Website is for general informational purposes only and the Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or any medical advice.
- Gynoveda recommends that you do not make any medical decisions on your own, and you always seek advice from qualified healthcare professionals for any questions you may have about your medical condition. You acknowledge and understand that Gynoveda has no means to ascertain your medical condition or if the Products you have purchased from the Website will be compatible with your body constitution, pre-medical history and/or any other medicines consumed by you. Gynoveda cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause.
- Gynoveda does not at any time make any claims or representations that consumption of the Products will cure or provide permanent solutions to any of your health disorders or specific medical conditions in any manner whatsoever.
- Monthly Subscription Service
- As part of this service, Gynoveda may provide you a personalised monthly subscription service for Products and services offered on the Website (“Monthly Subscription Service”) in a manner it may deem fit.
- By availing the Monthly Subscription Service, you agree to an initial and recurring non-refundable monthly subscription fee as may be indicated by Gynoveda. Payments for the monthly subscription fee may be made on the Website through various methods of payments offered. You agree that you will be billed such monthly subscription fee every month and authorize Gynoveda to charge the monthly subscription fee till you cancel your subscription with Gynoveda in accordance with these Terms.
- You may cancel the Monthly Subscription Service anytime before the next billing cycle by writing to us at email@example.com.
- The provision of services on the Website may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. Gynoveda strives to keep the Website up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Gynoveda isn’t liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result.
- Gynoveda may discontinue some or all of the services provided on the Website, as it may deem fit, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time.
Use of the Website
- You agree, undertake and covenant that, during the use of the Website, you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person or entity and to which you do not have any right.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another person's privacy, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
- is misleading in any way.
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity.
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users of the Website.
- engages in commercial activities without Gynoveda’s prior written consent such as engages in contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising etc.
- interferes with another user’s use of the Website.
- refers to any website or URL that, in Gynoveda’s sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms.
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, covertly intercept or steal any system, data or personal information.
- You agree and acknowledge that you shall not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Website. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall use the Products and/or any other services (including the Monthly Subscription Service) purchased on the Website only for your personal use and not for business purposes.
- Gynoveda shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor access to or use of the Website to ensure your compliance with these Terms or applicable laws or other legal requirements, at its sole discretion.
- The Website may allow you to post certain content, data or information of your own, such as allowing you to rate Products and/or any other services (including the Monthly Subscription Service), post your comments, and reviews in relation to Products and/or any other services (including the Monthly Subscription Service) on specific pages of the Website, as well as submit any suggestions, comments, questions or other information to Gynoveda using the Website (collectively referred to "User Content").
- You, being the originator of the User Content, are responsible for the User Content that you upload, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website. You represent that you have obtained all relevant consents and approvals in order to post any User Content. You further represent that all such User Content will be in accordance with applicable law. You acknowledge that Gynoveda does not endorse any User Content on the Website and is not responsible or liable for any User Content. Gynoveda reserves the right to disable access to the User Content on the Website.
- You hereby grant Gynoveda a perpetual, non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit, make available, reproduce, modify, adapt the User Content and create derivate works of the User Content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the User Content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the Website; and that, as at the date that the User Content is posted or submitted on the Website: (i) the User Content is accurate; (ii) use of the User Content you supply does not breach these Terms; and (iii) that such User Content is lawful.
- You further represent and warrant that while posting any User Content on the Website you shall not use any offensive, libellous, derogatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable language. Further, you shall not post any content on the Website that is obscene, pornographic, constitutes an “indecent representation of women” as provided in The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- The Website permits payment via. various modes, including cash on delivery (COD), virtual payment wallets and online payments through debit/credit cards and internet banking.
- If you purchase the Products using the cash on delivery (COD) option, upon delivery of the Products, you are not permitted to refuse receipt of such Products. In the event that you refuse receipt of such delivered Products and/or do not pay for the same, Gynoveda reserves the right to blacklist you and block access to your Account on the Website and/or take any other action as it may deem fit.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, Gynoveda will not be responsible for or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between bank/s, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Rejection of transaction for any other reason(s) whatsoever.
- All payments made against the purchases on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees. Gynoveda will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website.
- At the time of delivering your order, Gynoveda may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to identification and address proof issued by the Government of India). This is done in the interest of providing you with a safe online shopping environment.
- You acknowledge that Gynoveda will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims, losses resulting from or suffered on account of not processing a transaction/ transaction amount or any delay in processing a transaction/ transaction amount which is beyond control of Gynoveda.
- Gynoveda reserves the right to accept or reject an order placed on the Website in part or in full. Gynoveda will notify you of its acceptance of the order on your email address (provided at the time of registration or purchase), as soon as possible by confirming receipt of your order and dispatch of the same. All decisions in relation to the acceptance or rejection made by Gynoveda shall be final and binding. You agree not to challenge such decision in any manner whatsoever.
- As soon as an order is dispatched, Gynoveda shall send a shipping confirmation and contact you via. e-mail or multimedia text messages as SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger or phone calls from Gynoveda on your mobile number with the delivery details. You, as a registered user, can track the order using the Website and can also track the order by visiting the ‘Order History’ page under the Account.
- Once the order has been placed, you agree and acknowledge that you cannot modify the order. It is however clarified that you may amend the shipping address by notifying Gynoveda in writing any time before the order has been packed for dispatch. The standard timeline for delivery of orders placed on the Website across India is 10 (Ten) business days.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained hereinabove, during high season and sale, shipping of products may take a little longer.
- Gynoveda shall accept only the following unused Products for returns/exchange:
- Physically damaged Product;
- Where the complete Product has not been delivered;
- Where the Product is different from description on the Website;
- Wrong quantity received.
- You must notify Gynoveda in writing within 5 (Five) business days from the date of receipt of the Product and must not consume the Product for being eligible for the return/exchange.
- In the event that no such written notification is received by Gynoveda within the time period mentioned above and/or the Product is consumed or if the Product was purchased using the cash on delivery (COD) option, Gynoveda shall not be required to accept the return/exchange of the Product. It is clarified that if an order is placed on the Website using the cash on delivery (COD) option, Gynoveda reserves the right to accept your return/exchange requests only in exceptional cases.
- Upon receipt of a return request from you within the period mentioned in Clause 9.2 above, Gynoveda shall collect the Product from you through its logistics partner at its cost and inspect the product as provided in Clause 9.4 below.
- Upon receiving the Product sought to be returned/exchanged by you, Gynoveda shall be entitled to inspect whether there is in fact any defect or damage in the Product (as per Clause 9.1 above) or if the Product has been consumed by you entitling you to return the Product or ask for a replacement.
- Upon inspection of the Product as provided in Clause 9.4 above, if Gynoveda is of the opinion that the returned Product is not defective/damaged/not as per the order placed and/or the Product has been consumed then you will be informed about the same and the same Product will be reshipped to your shipping address. You will have to bear the shipment charges for the reshipped Product.
- In the event, where after the inspection of the returned Product Gynoveda finds that the Product is defective/damaged/not as per the order placed and/or the Product has not been consumed, and accepts your return/exchange claim, Gynoveda shall (i) in case of an exchange request placed, provide you with a replacement product within 15 (Fifteen) business days of receipt of request; or (ii) in case of a return request placed, refund the payment made by you at the time of purchase of the Product in accordance with the refund policy.
- All decisions in relation to the returns/exchange requests made by Gynoveda shall be final and binding. You agree not to challenge such decision in any manner whatsoever.
- Only those Products for which (i) a return/exchange request has been placed by you as per Gynoveda’s returns/exchange policy and for which (a) the replacement is not possible; or (b) a replacement is not asked for; or (ii) a cancellation request has been initiated by Gynoveda or has been placed by you as per the cancellation policy, you will be eligible for a refund. Details in relation to such refunds shall be informed to you through your registered e-mail. Gynoveda reserves the right to honour such refund requests in a manner it deems fit and it is clarified that such refund requests shall be accepted by Gynoveda only in exceptional cases. You agree not to challenge such decision in any manner whatsoever.
- Online Refunds
- In case the payment mode of the returned or cancelled order is online (credit card/debit card/net banking/virtual payment wallets) the transaction amount will be refunded to your bank account or the virtual payment wallets, as may be applicable.
- Refund will be done within 5 (Five) business days from the date of request of return/cancellation, if found eligible.
- Offline Refunds
- In case the payment mode of the returned order is cash on delivery (COD), the transaction amount will be, at Gynoveda’s option, provided to you as credit to purchase any other Products on the Website or cash vouchers that can be redeemed elsewhere with other websites, as may be indicated by Gynoveda.
- Provision of such credit or cash vouchers, as Gynoveda may deem fit, will be done within 5 (Five) business days from the date of request of return/cancellation, if found eligible.
- Whilst describing the Products available for purchase on the Website, Gynoveda has taken all care and precaution to be as accurate as possible. However, Gynoveda does not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Gynoveda may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In such cases Gynoveda will refund the transaction amount to you (only for which the payment is already received) in a manner it deems fit.
- Cancellation by Gynoveda
- If you place an order and due to some reason (unexpected lack of inventory or any other reason) Gynoveda is not able to ship the Product, the order will be cancelled and the transaction amount, if already paid, will be refunded to you as per the refund policy.
- There may be certain orders that Gynoveda may be unable to accept and must cancel, including but not limited to, instances where that the Ayurveda expert is of the opinion that the Product/s so ordered are not suited to your menstrual health needs (based on your responses to the Questionnaire). Gynoveda reserves the right, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
- Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Products or quantities of Products ordered by you, non-availability of the services on the Website, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or due to a Force Majeure Event.
- Gynoveda may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Gynoveda will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after you have been charged, the transaction amount will be refunded to you as per the refund policy.
- A “Force Majeure Event” for the purpose of these Terms shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Gynoveda and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, pandemic or national/state lockdown due to any reason and any other similar events not within the control of Gynoveda and which Gynoveda is not able to overcome.
- Cancellation by You
In case of requests for order cancellations, Gynoveda reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Gynoveda receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved or dispatched by Gynoveda, Gynoveda shall cancel the order and refund the transaction amount to you as per the refund policy. Gynoveda will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or have been dispatched. Gynoveda has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed/dispatched or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Gynoveda and accept Gynoveda’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties. Gynoveda is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, Gynoveda strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website.
Upon an order being placed on the Website, Gynoveda may, at its sole discretion, also offer coupons or such other deals to you to purchase products from third-party websites. Gynoveda is not responsible for and has no liability for actions/inactions of any such third parties in relation to the coupons or such other deals offered by Gynoveda. These coupons or such other deals offered by Gynoveda on the Website are for the sole purpose of your personal use and not for the purpose of further re-sale or distribution. Gynoveda reserves the right to revoke any coupons or such other deals at any time as it may deem fit.
For Products purchased from third-party websites, Gynoveda strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party websites.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have validly entered into these Terms and have the legal power to do so. You further represent and warrant that you shall be solely responsible for the due compliance with these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL GYNOVEDA, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL AND/OR BUSINESS AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT GYNOVEDA IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR EQUITY) OF GYNOVEDA VIS-À-VIS ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF CLAIM, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE OF TRANSACTION AMOUNT PAID BY THE USER TO GYNOVEDA. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY HEREIN.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE "MATERIALS") ARE PROVIDED BY GYNOVEDA ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. GYNOVEDA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS AND THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION. GYNOVEDA SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, DOCUMENT OR INFORMATION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. GYNOVEDA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GYNOVEDA DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS MATERIALS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the “Content”) on the Website is owned and controlled by Gynoveda or its manufacturers or suppliers and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- Through your use of the Website, by no means are any rights impliedly or expressly granted to you in respect of such Content. Gynoveda reserves the right to change or modify the Content from time to time at its sole discretion.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of Gynoveda or its vendors or manufacturers or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Gynoveda, the vendor or the manufacturer or the third party that may own the Marks.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Gynoveda owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark “Gynoveda”, and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- Except as expressly provided herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Gynoveda or thirty party owner of such Content. You may download material from the Website only for your own personal use and for no commercial purposes whatsoever.
- Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available remedies under applicable laws of India.
Termination of Access to your Account
- The Account can be terminated at any time by:
- You; by ceasing to use the Website.
- Gynoveda; in its sole discretion for any reason or no reason including your violation of these Terms or lack of use of the Website. You acknowledge that the termination of services may be affected without any prior notice, and Gynoveda may immediately deactivate or delete your Account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your Account or the Website. Further, you agree that Gynoveda shall not be liable for any discontinuation or termination of services by any third party.
- The disclaimer of warranties, the limitation of liability, and the governing law provisions shall survive any termination of these Terms.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall exclusively be in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In the event of any dispute arising out of these Terms the same shall be settled by a binding arbitration conducted by a sole arbitrator, appointed jointly by both parties and governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
It is expressly agreed by the parties that Gynoveda may assign all or part of its rights or duties under these Terms without such assignment being considered a change to these Terms and without notice to you, except to the extent provided by law.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Vishal Gupta,
Address: Gynoveda FemTech Private Limited; 411, Banarasi Heritage, Mindspace, Malad West, Mumbai - 400064.
Ph. No.: +919920187676
If you wish to make a complaint regarding any violation of the provisions of these Terms, you may send a written complaint to the Grievance Officer, who shall redress the complaint in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact Gynoveda at firstname.lastname@example.org.