Who should take it?
- Medical diagnosed PCOS / PCOD
- Irregular periods for 3 months
- Scanty or less period flow
- Unusual weight gain
- Facial hair growth, Acne, Pigments
Consume VEERA pills in case you get prolonged periods, heavy bleeding, early periods. Gynoveda doesn't support Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, Chocolate cysts, Thickened Endometrium.
How it helps?
- Natural periods on-time, every month
- No need for hormonal pills
- Boost metabolism to reduce weight
- Clears skin. Control hairfall
- Improves fertility. Timely ovulation
- Flush-out blood toxins (Ama)
Power of Ayurveda
10x Safer Solutions
MYRA & NEEV
How to use it?
Easy Ayurveda for busy lifestyle
25 ml of MYRA, daily after breakfast & dinner
2 tablets of NEEV, daily after breakfast & dinner
Vedic Science explained
Dr. Aarati Patil
MD Gynacology Ayurveda
Ayurveda considers PCOS as a Kapha Disorder (biological energy responsible for growth & nourishment) caused by faulty metabolism. Poor digestion leads to excessive Ama (toxins) formed in the body leading to faulty metabolism.
When Ama reaches the reproductive system, it blocks all channels inside the ovaries and resists natural growth of the ova (eggs). It halts the ova’s maturation process. Immature ova (eggs) get trapped inside and grow into multiple cysts. This disorder is known as Poly (multiple) Cystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Everything you need to know about MYRA & NEEV for Correction of PCOS
Frequently Asked Questions
Upto 90 days for mild to moderate cases
Upto 180 days for severe cases