Who Should Take It?
Women who experience:
- Watery thin or thick off-white discharge, or discharge that is yellowish or greenish in colour
- Vaginal itching and discomfort
- Lower abdominal pain due to discharge
How SOMA helps?
- Fights infection of the reproductive system
- Reduces white discharge from the vaginal tract
- Eliminates discomfort, pain, itching and burning in the vagina
- Restores vaginal pH levels
- Powerful Ayurvedic herbs balance Pitta Dosha of the reproductive system and reduce inflammation in the uterus and/or cervix
- Ayurvedic pills that support natural ovulation
- Prevents recurrence
- Boosts immunity and energy
Packed with power of Ayurveda
Herbs that heal you from within
The herbs used in SOMA treat white discharge, improve immunity of the reproductive system and fight infection, effectively.
10x Safer Solutions
How to use it?
Ayurveda made easy for your busy lifestyle
2 pills, twice, daily, after breakfast and dinner, for 30 days
Vedic Science explained
Dr. Aarati Patil
MD Gynacology Ayurveda
White discharge occurs due to increased and imbalanced Pitta (biological energy responsible for transformation) which causes inflammation in the uterus and/or cervix. The root cause for white discharge is usually a certain bacterial infection in the reproductive system.
Everything you need to know about SOMA For Vaginal Itching & Discharge
Frequently Asked Questions