According to the classical texts of Ayurveda, a healthy cycle has these qualities:
- Occurs once a month
- Is bright red without clots or mucus
- Is free of pain & bloating
- Is free of irritability, depression, or mood-swings
- Does not stain clothing (a sign of toxins or ama)
- Has no odor that is foul
- Has an amount that is on average about four anjalees (one anjalee is the amount of liquid that fits into one of your cupped hand)
- Has a free flow without spotting before the full flow, and with little spotting afterwards
If you find that there is anything not in sync from the above list. This workshop is for you to understand your period Health.
- How to identify your Period Health
- What is a normal period cycle?
- When to visit a doctor for period irregularities
- Why does delayed period happen
- What to do when delayed period happen